Misconduct, Incapacity & Retrenchment
Managing any kind of termination remains management’s single biggest employment headache. Last year there were 186,000 referrals to the CCMA, the vast majority of which were for dismissals.
Every Company must deal with these issues on a regular basis, and the risk of an expensive and adverse outcome can be avoided. We will give you all the skills and know-how you need, presented in a hands-on practical manner, to allow you to do a better job.
DO YOU RECOGNISE SOME OF THESE PROBLEMS?
- The employee who says it’s not in my job description
- The absent employee who has exceeded their sick leave
- The employee who makes unfounded complaints of racism
- Can I retrench poor performers and those with poor attendance records first?
- How do I draft charges to ensure success?
- Can I terminate the employee who doesn’t fit in with the team?
- What is the basic equation of dismissal in South African labour law?
- What is the formula for making any termination a safe one?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- HR Managers
- HR Administrators
- HR Officers
- Any Line Managers
- Payroll Managers
- Payroll Administrators
Duration: 09h00 – 15h00
Date: Various options available on the booking form
Pricing: R 2 500pp (excl.VAT)
Seminar Loyalty Club members: R 2 250pp (excl.VAT)